Members are offered the opportunity to learn, grow and make new friends. In small and large groups, participants will play games, read and hear stories, do activities, and arts & crafts. There will be daily physical and mental challenges and plenty of team building activities. Our daily schedule offers plenty of opportunity for free play and summer fun as well. Our 8-week day camp program offers a safe and positive place for your child to be Monday through Thursday.
Summer Locations ~ Summer grade levels are based on the grade level that students will be going into NEXT Fall for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Elementary ~ 1st - 5th grades
Golfview club members / students will attend the summer program at Golfview Elementary School located at 124 Golfview Lane, Carpentersville.
Parkview club members / students will attend the summer program at Parkview Elementary School located at 122 Carpenter Blvd., Carpentersville.
Lakewood, Meadowdale, & Perry club members / students will attend the summer program at Liberty Elementary School located at 6500 Miller Road, Carpentersville.
Middle School ~ 6th - 8th grades
CMS club members / students will attend the summer program at Algonquin Middle School located at 520 Longwood Drive, Algonquin.
High School ~ 9th - 12th grades
The CLUB Teen Center - 665 Barrington Ave., Carpentersville
- $50 – Half Day – 12pm – 5pm
- $150 – Full Day – 7:30am – 5:30pm
- $50 - Full Day / Summer School Participant - with the *D300 Scholarship applied
*To receive “Summer School Participant” pricing, proof of registration in the D300 Summer School program Must be provided and attendance throughout the program is required.
- $150 – Half Day – 12pm – 5pm
- $400 – Full Day – 7:30am – 5:30pm
- $200 - Full Day - Summer School Participant
Monday-Friday at any Boys & Girls Club of Dundee Township Unit (Starting April 12, 2018)
- Club Sites can take ONLY Check or Money Order PAYMENTS IN FULL - NO CASH
- Make checks payable to: Boys & Girls Clubs of Dundee Township
- Cash or Credit Card payments are accepted at our Admin office: 20 S. Grove St., Carpentersville